Now Playing
nothing nothing nothing nothing

Author
Mickey & Teru - 2 ordinary girls from the Czech Republic, Europe. Love fashion, Japanese culture, blogging etc. ~~
main links : FOLLOW US via GFC | Bloglovin'

tagboard

Fav blogs
inspiration 0.3 : † PASTEL GOTH †
Thursday, March 28, 2013 | 12:08 | 11Comments

Hi, guys! ^^ My notebook is currently in the repair shop so I'm writting from my mum's notebook. Well, now I don't want to write here what's wrong with it, because I'm going to write the larger article later, but I say you that I fu*ked up my hard disk :X  haha I try to have a good mood, but that's not so easy :/
...Otherwise the article. Of late I really love style called pastel goth :3 I plan to buy clothes in this style  and I'm really glad that I have a few elements of this type at home :)  ...Here is some inspirations pictures & outfits which I found on we♥it ^^ (BTW. you can follow me if you want XD - TheMikki) Most of outfits are from Pastelbat, because this girl has got really amazing  style! <3 Enjoy!
Ahojky! ^^ Můj noťas je momentálně v opravně, takže píšu z mamky notebooku, který mám na tenhle týden k dispozici. No, nechci se vám tady teď moc rozepisovat, co se mi s ním stalo, protože později chystám ještě jeden článek, ale řeknu vám, že mam v háji hard disk :X haha snažím se mít teď lepší náladu, ale moc to nejde :/ 
...K článku. Poslední dobou jsem si hrozně oblíbila styl pastel goth :3 Plánuju si i koupit pár kousků oblečení v tomhle stylu a jsem ráda, že i něco takovýho doma mam :) ...Tady je pár inspirativních obrázků & outfitů, které jsem našla na we♥it ^^ (BTW. jestli chcete, můžete mě i follownout XD - TheMikki) Většina outfitů je od Pastelbat, protože tahle holka má opravdu úžasný styl <3 
Tumblr_mjrflz2yjf1s4hwpmo1_500_large

Tumblr_mjp85grc9v1s6fzg0o1_500_large


Tumblr_mjgn76gvfm1r8omm6o1_500_large

Tumblr_mjel7gdneg1qi02wto1_500_large

Tumblr_mjgt0e8why1qe9jwko1_500_large

5644_495350740523808_1103801393_n_large

Tumblr_miqrvvsuqp1s6fzg0o1_500_large

546853_492579924134223_248353204_n_large

307385_340426939394471_1010361095_n_large

579836_567948213218222_1395334332_n_large

Tumblr_mir7t1awf01s6fzg0o1_500_large

Tumblr_miacfuyyr91qc5jioo1_500_large

Tumblr_miozzaneva1s6fzg0o1_500_large

Tumblr_m6yjhrggpl1qi6f5wo1_500_large

Tumblr_mdqj6u9acd1r6tsyzo1_500_large

254929_490484970996426_603959422_n_large

644074_490097334368523_2029391197_n_large

Labels:


Credits
This layout was made by Gabby - Inspiration from Denise. Coding help from Wanjing.